- Jun 11 @druitt4 it's £12 on the gate
- Jun 11 @druitt4 Hey Helen, you can buy evening tickets on the gate
- Jun 11 RT @meadowo: looking back at royal welsh pics and reckon im just about as excited for the show as i am for ypv! #keeeeeen
- Jun 11 The theme for Sunday night will be 'Paddy's Party' so make sure you get your Irish fancy dress ready! #ypv2013
- Jun 10 @dpayne4468 if you go to our website http://t.co/Oq4HOkziId all the prices are on there #ypv2013
Saturday 20th July – Friday 26th July, 2013
The very best camping & entertainment site for young people during the Royal Welsh Show.
Join over 3,000 campers and 12,000 party-goers for the biggest festival in Mid Wales.
The iconic ‘Big Top’ will host an array of local and national stars, from up and coming Welsh bands to Radio 1 DJ’s.
A leisurely 10 minute walk from the Royal Welsh Show Ground, the Young People’s Village is the perfect location for anyone wanting to enjoy the festivities of the biggest agricultural show in Europe.
Taking place for the 23rd year, the event welcomes young people to the site from all over the United Kingdom and beyond.
Don’t miss out on the best week-long party in the heart of Wales!
HARPER ADAMS UNIVERSITY
Harper Adams University based in Shropshire, is the UK's largest centre of higher education for rural, land, animal and food-based studies and the first university in the country dedicated to these sectors. It has an international reputation for the quality of its teaching, applied research and professional programmes. In the 2013 Sunday Times University Guide Harper Adams was awarded the accolade of the best university college for the sixth year running. Superb teaching facilities, including a 500-hectare farm on campus, are enjoyed by students not only from the UK but from 30 different countries including China, India and Canada. With graduate employability of over 98%, graduates of Harper Adams are also amongst the most successful in the country.